Designed by Suzie Shinseki, courtesy of iLoveToCreate®
A perfect play on creativity, coat this Duncan Oh Four™ Tic Tac Toe in Satin Glazes™ and French Dimensions™ for a fun table accent! Whether you’re entertaining guests or just your imagination, this set is a definite winner!
- Satin Glazes®
- SN 352 White
- SN 375 Neon Oragne
- SN 378 Neon Chartreuse
- SN 380 Neon Purple
- Home Décor Bisque Designs
- Tic Tac ToeSet 9.75” x 9.75” x 1.5”
- Signature Brushes
- SB 802 No. 1 Liner
- SB 806 No. 6 Round
- SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze
- French Dimensions™
- FD 266 French Papaya
- FD 271 French Kiwi
- Foil or foam plates
- Water container
1. Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Using a pencil, very lightly sketch the letters on the game board, referring to photo for placement. If desired, print letters in favorite font on computer, then print, cut out and use for tracing. Use pencil to lightly fill each “X” game piece with Xs and each “O” game piece with Os. Refer to photo.
3. Thoroughly shake each French Dimensions™ color. Trace each “O” on “O” game pieces with French Kiwi and each “X” on “X” game pieces with French Papaya. Let dry thoroughly.
4. Pour an amount of each Satin Glaze™ onto foil or foam plate. Add a small amount of water to each glaze for ease of the application and for a smooth fired surface.
5. Using either the No. 1 Liner or the No. 6 Round brushes as needed, apply three flowing coats of each color as follows, letting dry between each coat:
· Neon Orange: all “X” game board pieces and the word “TIC”
· Neon Chartreuse: all “O” game board pieces and the word “TAC”
· Neon Purple: the word “TOE” and the outer band and underside of board
· White: To the background area of the top of board
6. Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.